Currently pursuing Masters degree in Computer Science at NC State University | Actively seeking Internship opportunities for Summer 2018 | Interested in Software Development and Data Science roles
North Carolina State University
Master of Computer Science, Dec 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, May 2017
Jun - July 2016
Software Developer Intern
- Developed an Android application using Android Studio, Java and SQLite, to track bills and other shared expenses of employees, thereby replacing the use of Excel-type applications in the company.
- Engineered the product as per the company specifications.
May - Jun 2016
Web Developer Intern
Blackbuck Engineers & Company
- Led a team of eight and managed work division. Awarded the “Best team of the month”.
- Building a model to predict the expected movement of S&P 500 using several Machine learning techniques including but not limited to Random Forests, SVM and Neural Networks.
- Built a Java-based chess engine which uses Minimax and Alpha-beta search algorithms, with support for both Human-vs-AI and AI-vs-AI game modes. Also implemented a graphical run-time comparison of the algorithms.
- Demonstrated complete understanding of SDLC and presentation skills.
- Developed a thought-provoking cross-platform game “Escape from Perfection” using Unity 3D game engine, C# and Adobe Photoshop.
- Uploaded the game to the Google Play Store, maintained and fixed bugs as per user suggestions.
- Ranked in the top 20 percentiles in Algorithms domain at the HackerRank coding platform.
- Competed with 1500 teams and qualified for ACM Inter Collegiate Programming Contest Amritapuri regionals, 2015.
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate.
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), 2016 – present.
- Video games