North Carolina State University
Master of Computer Science, Dec 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, May 2017
Jun - July 2016
- Developed an Android application using Android Studio, Java and SQLite, to track bills and other shared expenses of employees, thereby replacing the use of Excel-type applications in the company.
- Engineered the product as per the company specifications.
Web Developer Intern
May - Jun 2016
Blackbuck Engineers & Company
- Led a team of eight and managed work division.
- Implemented random and Linux-like schedulers in C to overcome the starvation problem caused by the Xinu OS scheduler.
- Built a classification model in Python that predicts the direction of S&P 500 index using Logistic Regression, Random Forests, Support Vector Machines and Multilayer Perceptron Neural Networks.
- Built a Java-based chess engine which uses Minimax and Alpha-beta search algorithms, with support for both Human-vs-AI and AI-vs-AI game modes. Also implemented a graphical run-time comparison of the algorithms.
- Demonstrated complete understanding of SDLC and presentation skills.
- Developed a cross-platform side-scrolling game “Escape from Perfection” using Unity 3D game engine, C# and published it on Play Store.
- Provided updates based on user feedback and compressed the game size to half the size of initial build.
- Designed and developed a hotel management database system with an interface application to query the database.
In-Memory Indexing with Availability Lists
- Developed a C program to build and maintain an in-memory primary key index to improve search efficiency while using an availability list to support the reallocation of space for records that are deleted.
- Ranked in the top 20 percentiles in Algorithms domain at the HackerRank coding platform.
- Competed with 1500 teams and qualified for ACM Inter-Collegiate Programming Contest Amritapuri regionals, 2015.
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate.
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), 2016 – present.
- Video games