Currently pursuing Masters degree in Computer Science at NC State University | Actively seeking Internship opportunities for Summer 2018 | Interested in Software Development and Data Science roles
Jun - July 2016
- Developed an Android application using Android Studio, Java and SQLite, to track bills and other shared expenses of employees, thereby replacing the use of Excel-type applications in the company.
- Engineered the product as per the company specifications.
May - Jun 2016
- Led a team of eight and managed work division. Awarded the “Best team of the month”.
- Building a model to predict the expected movement of S&P 500 using several Machine learning techniques including but not limited to Random Forests, SVM and Neural Networks.
- Built a Java-based chess engine which uses Minimax and Alpha-beta search algorithms, with support for both Human-vs-AI and AI-vs-AI game modes. Also implemented a graphical run-time comparison of the algorithms.
- Demonstrated complete understanding of SDLC and presentation skills.
- Developed a thought-provoking cross-platform game “Escape from Perfection” using Unity 3D game engine, C# and Adobe Photoshop.
- Uploaded the game to the Google Play Store, maintained and fixed bugs as per user suggestions.
- Ranked in the top 20 percentiles in Algorithms domain at the HackerRank coding platform.
- Competed with 1500 teams and qualified for ACM Inter Collegiate Programming Contest Amritapuri regionals, 2015.
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate.
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), 2016 – present.
- Video games